how to earn $100 per day | easy way to earn | earn from online


How to earn $100 per day? easy way to earn? earn from online Face it. At some point in your everyday.
Why a full time job sucks big time
I am not excused with the story of a full time employee. Normal people spend 8 hours a day 5 times a week in their offices, while I experienced a 9/6 schedule as a Graphic Artist in a printing press company. Yep. 9 hours a day, 6 times a week, not to mention with no overtime pay, and a complicated holiday pay grant. It was my first full time job after getting my Bachelor's degree in Advertising Arts. I'd admit it was a fun experience despite the schedule. But after 2 months with that, I started to feel extra exhausted because I still needed to attend to my online business while I only had a Sunday for that... not to mention it was my supposedly only rest day. Another 2 months of tolerating that setup, I became fed up and spontaneously resigned with no plans. I was a bum - a NEET - for a month after that. Like really. How do people actually endure everyday like that? I wondered a lot how my co-workers were able to do it because I might have
been missing the obvious. But after analyzing, it was probably not the thing for me. It also made me realized six things. I hate waking up anytime earlier than 9am (my workplace then was just around the corner so I didn't really need

1. to prepare at
2. I dislike spending 9 hours sitting on a chair with my eyes on the computer all day long for 6 days.
3. Even though I liked what I do, doing it on what seems like forever is not my thing.
4. I hate being under any unnecessary watchful eyes as if I'm a criminal on probation.
5. Being ordered around is not really my thing.
6. I won't be able to eat, or drink, or sleep anytime I want when I'm being paid for tasks I need to do for 9 hours.

Freelance starting problem
Spending everyday at home scrolling 9gag made me think about what I actually want to do with my life besides bumming. Then I remembered how I wrote articles through connections from friends of friends when I was still studying high school. So I tried doing that again, only to find out it's not the easiest thing. Before, I had friends who'll look for people who needed my services. All I had to do was well... write. Given that, I had no idea how the hell I would score clients with no prior experience in actually looking for one... more so where I should look for.
I read a bunch of blogs and finally was able to come across a few who discussed where I should actually start. That's something right? oDesk, Elance, ProBlogger, Freelance Writing Gigs, and Freelance Writing - are just some of the long list of freelancing job boards across the net. I scrolled through, bid. And no matter what, I was always outbid. I knew my price was low since I live from a third world country with low cost of living, plus I'm just starting, so it made me wondered a lot. It went on for 2 weeks. I analyzed the situation where I realized what I was doing wrong.
5 Things Freelancers Do That's Why They Can't Get a Client
1. Copy pasting a proposal
Yep. I often copy pasted proposals to several bids because we would always say the same thing right? Qualifications, rates, and whatnots. I do tweak them a little to match what a client needs, but it always started with one single basis. same introduction, same format.... thus...
same output. Don't sound like a bot or spam Ai.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: PERSONALIZED.
Insert your personality and write as if you're talking to your colleagues. Friendly, but professional. It will make an employer at ease. There's nothing wrong about copy pasting, but make sure you don't sound as if you're repeating all of that in a neutral tone and just want to get it over with and hope you'll score a client.

2. Being too unnecessary
Like seriously. A lot of clients go through several applications, proposals and bids, so they don't really have all the time to know about how your grades were in college, or if you still live with your mom. Just say what they need to know.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: KEEP IT BRIEF.
Discuss what is important, why you're the best on the position, and your credible experiences that could justify them.

3. Being too common
Employers (at least the proper ones) take time to read each one. If you've already cut them to get to know you before they even decide if you're "the one" screws up your chance. You can't expect you'll get noticed or be trusted just by saying "I know I am qualified for your project." Hell, everyone else is obviously applying because they think they can do the job.You have to impress them by how you introduce your service.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: STAND OUT
State why you're above everyone else. Make the employer remember what you wrote even after reading all the bids. It will raise your chances of getting a second look at.

4. Not justifying their prices
You know how when we buy clothes, we usually check out the design if it's pretty enough, check the material if it suits are wants; and check the tag if its in budget and is worth it. It goes the same with freelancing. They need to know why you're the person they need.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: SELL YOURSELF
Advertise yourself like a product. This especially works if you know you don't price cheaply. Discuss what you will be doing and do it so it'll look like you know your thing, and you're actually worth it.

5. Not having an awesome portfolio to begin with
No matter how great you are in selling yourself, if it doesn't reflect your skills through your samples, then you're getting no clients. You might as well go back to your 8/5.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: WRITE NOBLE-PRIZE WORTHY WORKS

I don't know how to emphasize this even more. But if you want to impress clients, then you have to impress them all out.

How I earned $275 in 4 days


After finally spending time doing shitty proposals, I was finally able to score a client who made me ghostwrite a short eBook. He paid me a  heaping $275 for a 4-day work of 30% writing (while eating, drinking, and my feet up on the table), and 70% doing what I want (alt tab to
Facebook, go out to get some coffee, take an afternoon siesta). It's not the best habit with the 70% doing what I want, I could have earned the $275 in a day or two of pure writing, but I hope you do get my point. I'm not the fastest writer, but being able to do that in a time I hold in my hands is not something you can do full time. A little more extra effort, and you can get thousands of dollars by doing something you're really passionate about, while Next articles I would write about would be "How to Avoid Freelancing Scams." So stay tuned.
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Hello, My name is Mou, I am from Dhaka, Bangladesh and who is trying keep her hand at blogging. I enjoy writing, anything from how to- pieces to endure to just anything at all. My blog will go into detail about all of article. Long time I work with adsense and blogging about 10 years. Doing some SEO work and like that. Please stay close for track down your article for your task and assignment. Feel free to contact with me at moujuena.mou@gmail.com if need. Thanks for visiting.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment